When I see them look at the bike I know its something special.
An infrequent chronicle about anything interesting that goes on during my day.
Back to My Photos
Hey, as long as your are wasting your time reading my blog, why not follow me on Twitter, @Litespeed101?
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Commute
I usually don't commute to work on Tuesday. It's partially because I used to try to do the group rides out of Mechanicsburg. But mostly it's because Tuesday's a big meeting day and it's also laundry night. Dirty laundry from Friday and Monday goes home and in come clean clothes for the rest of the week. But since I had yesterday off and only did an indoor workout, it was time to break from tradition. While coming home I started thinking about bikes. Some of us are lucky to have a lot of nice things in this world, but the one thing that's special to me is a bike. Now, its not about snob brand name or anything like that. It's the fact that I do ride and ride often that makes me or any serious rider special. Most people at work don't know I ride. I get there before most of them have breakfast and sometimes leave after a majority of them have gone home. The only way most know I commute is when they stop by my cubicle and see this parked in the corner: 
When I see them look at the bike I know its something special.
When I see them look at the bike I know its something special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment